Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eating Out In Paris Does Anyone Other Than Me Think Paris Planned This Little "medical Condition" By Not Eating?

Does anyone other than me think Paris planned this little "medical condition" by not eating? - eating out in paris

A bit is simply not true? It is released in a prison in the middle of the night and at 2? Is not it sounds as if he "reviewed" by a medical problem for me.

I think not eat his intention - and to get an early release.

Sorry - I'm so done with the thing in Paris - I'm sorry Drunk Driving Socialites are equal before the law!

4 comments:

TechnoRa... said...

The day the U.S. president met with the pope, the head of the Roman Catholic Church, the latest news from Paris Hilton back to jail.

One hundred years ago, what do you say to the historians of this period of American history?

But to answer your question, yes. I think it's too convenient to be credible.

OC said...

Many people refuse to eat in jail, nobody cares /

She was dismissed because the judge has stayed in his hotel. haha

Dark Angel said...

You are right ...... I spoke with my father and he said, "when eating a child, perhaps hungry, rejected, then I say: I eat when everyone else is eating or hunger," c "is the prison if I did not like the food, break the law.

Dark Angel said...

You are right ...... I spoke with my father and he said, "when eating a child, perhaps hungry, rejected, then I say: I eat when everyone else is eating or hunger," c "is the prison if I did not like the food, break the law.

Post a Comment