Monday, January 18, 2010

Dragon Ball Ots List What Are Some Episodes In Dragon Ball Z With Gohan And Videl?

What are some episodes in Dragon ball z with gohan and videl? - dragon ball ots list

I am a big fan of Gohan and Videl. expessially adolescence. I have most of the Dragon Ball saga, but now I want to go back and film and special effects, based on these two teenagers. I understand the great Saiyaman saga, but what other episodes, movies and special effects would be nice to see, too?

a movie?
Saiyaman episodes of hand / number of tournaments in the world?
Offers

if some of the best moments of Gohan

2 comments:

chico said...

The episode where goku kills kid buu Gohan and Vedila appears behind her and starts to cry to someone's chest and said he was anxious for him to marry the film broley the second coming, when Chi Chi asked, and by the end of the film as Goten and Trunks say, is a kiss and the camera episode of embarrassment when he grabs her by the arm and flirts with him jelous Sharpner, I do not know much about them because I am a fan of Gohan and Videl

YunlaneR... said...

I think it was a film in which he fought Broly, Gohan and Videl was somehow contained therein.

Dragon Ball Z: Broly - Second Coming

Post a Comment