Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disney Suites Wondering If I Should Stay At Port Orleans Riverside Or Quality Suites Maingate East(large Suites) In Disney?

Wondering if I should stay at port orleans riverside or quality suites maingate east(large suites) in disney? - disney suites

I loved Port Orleans - The most obvious difference is that you need transportation to and from the park, it is if you want to take a break and return to your room on the PM. The hotels outside the WDW area - usually has buses and back into the night or at longer intervals.

The rooms are very comfortable Riverside - very spacious nearby laundry and a good choice for a food court.

There are also some extras - as I in June - I have to rent a voucher for Planet Hollywood and yachts.

As a visitor to a site from WDW and other events in the beginning and end of the stay in the parks, which can make really fun.

The staff was friendly (rules on smoking are very tight) grounds were beautiful - I really felt I was living in a hotel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment