Friday, December 25, 2009

Senior Care Europe I Need Help With A Care Package For Friend Who's About To Travel To Europe.?

I need help with a care package for friend who's about to travel to Europe.? - senior care europe

I am a senior in high school, and my best friend is leaving for Europe in less than a week. It is with the language club at my school and went to different places, including 3 in Europe for a week and a day.
Currently, it has been very, very sick, and it gets packed! It was winter drum line and softball practice every weekend, and the drum line championships on Sunday. She feels very nervous, anxious, and it is very, very afraid of flying over the water. I want your help, and make sure you enjoy your stay in Europe. I wish him a care package or "fun" Travel Kit ... Has anyone an idea? Thank you! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment