Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kawasakis Disease More Condition_symptoms Kawasaki's Disease; Any Parents Out There Who Have Had To Take Their Child For Tests On Their Heart?

Kawasaki's disease; Any parents out there who have had to take their child for tests on their heart? - kawasakis disease more condition_symptoms

I have my daughter for heart scans next week to take in order to verify that the effects are long term, Kawasaki disease, which had in December. Diognosed it was too late for treatment and told us that it is a very small risk that his heart could be damaged. It seems pefectly healthy now, but has s' persistent back of my mind had one child with the disease or to take their child to similar tests? I more or less convinced me that everythying be good, but I want to hear from someone with experience.
Any response appreciated.

3 comments:

Quarter Midget Mom said...

My son was 5 months at the time of diagnosis of his Kawasaki - it is so scary! It is almost 9 years. Fortunately, the noise on day 5 of symptoms could on the first day she was covered diagnosis. He was treated with immunoglobulin, and literally created overnight.

You feel much better after cardiolgist her daughter. The concern is that the disease can cause the arteries to the heart to weaken, too. My son had to take aspirin for 1 year and had to go also to the pediatric cardiologist. They have an electrocardiogram and an ultrasound of the heart (like an ultrasound of the heart is - to look good to see, really.) Is the good news that I immediately say if they do not see a problem, or. They had him another year, we have 2 more times. But it was far, even for the 3rd Revision, a pediatric cardiologist is much closer to home. He was surprised that we keep coming back. He said if the evidence clear the1st year - usually free of interested attention. We recommend that you do not get itCardico reference to evidence of their medical history when the youth and early 20s, because I really do not know what they develop later in life.

You did not mention how old your daughter, but she must remain for the echo. You can see whether the plan sedation with her at all - because if you think they do, they do not eat much, or nothing. (The first time I went, I said nothing of that, and then mad at me because he had eaten!)

Good luck!

dj_sgirl said...

Kawasaki syndrome? I thought it was a bike brand: s is not hope seriously, good luck

gadriel said...

We are sorry that your daughter dughter s.My Kawasaki had when I 3.she is now 8 It was a very serious disease was diagnosed for weeks. And then when he finally confessed that he was very ill for several weeks in hospital.She high doses of aspirin in reducing the amount each month have had, and scans of the heart and ECG. A year later. It was a worrying time for us, but I am pleased to say who was to leave no lasting physical damage, but it was a phobia of needles for a year!
I hope that everything goes well with his small one.pl contact me if you need further assistance or advice. Best regards

Post a Comment