Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Organic Skin Care Products Is It Worth Buying Organic Skin Care Products?

Is it worth buying organic skin care products? - organic skin care products

He was looking for a website (do not remember the name! Sorry!)

And that was a list for each OTC product on the market for hair care and skin care. Each element is on a scale of 0-10, where 0 is best measured 10 the worst. Most of the products that I come for my skin in the middle (moderate risk), said except for my lip balm Carmex (it was extremely dangerous for my health because of the ingredients)
Now I have a step forward in the form of organic life. (I drink organic milk and eat organic eggs. I kept my hair) relaxation for almost 2 years and the use of organic products in your hair, but I fear that trying to switch to organic products in terms of care the skin.

I had acne for 11 years and handed left by a mild case of grain to a horrible case of acne, cystic on the back, chest and face, the scars and dark marks. I think that for the first time in years, I have some control over them.

1. I drink lots of water.
2. I use a bar of Dial soap to wash my body to Oro.
3. To my Noxzema Triple Clean Antibacterial wash your face, acne Noxzema Triple Clean Pads, Neutrogena Invigorating Foaming Scrub and Retin-A.
(I know there is much to my face, but nothing else has worked so far!)
4. For moisture, I use Cetaphil body lotion and facial moisturizer with SPF 15th

But according to this page, you do not have my skin products because of the risks associated with the ingredients.

I fear that if I experiment with products Organic Skin Care, all fighting to get rid of acne would like to come back here to start tenfold!

Not to mention that I'm on a strict budget!

But I want to use more organic products in the future, but I am afraid they will not be their goal, and I will get stuck with bad skin and empty pockets!

What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment