Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Pikachu In The Shower How Do You Beat Palkia With Squirtle And Pikachu In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2?

How do you beat Palkia with Squirtle and Pikachu in Pokemon mystery dungeon 2? - i pikachu in the shower

I have no papers and not a recovery action! I always end up back at first, because the Pikachu. I have 1 movement to protect the name, but does not pikachu is what dies. So tell me how to defeat Palkia Pleeeeeease without any product or repetition of the action!

1 comments:

Nintendo Wii said...

Pikachu is his main weapon, such as Palkia is weak against electricity. If no electric attacks Pikachu, Teacher name a few. Get Misson elements do well (unless you can not do missions in the country which I have) only the first game, everything else fails, you can fight until their levels pikachu Enimie and enough good articles.

Post a Comment