Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Messages For A New Baby What To Say In A Baby Shower Video Message?

What to say in a baby shower video message? - messages for a new baby

Friends of mine had a baby shower for some time that most of the family participate. They have invited me, but I had the flu, I gave them a gift, but not participate. They are now with another shower for friends, but I'm out of town this weekend for the host has asked me to send a video message. I do not know if I have nothing to say in person. Suggestions? Thank you!

2 comments:

beachbun... said...

wow! What a great idea! Give your reaction to the news, maybe stock is a funny story about the mother or the parents and said something like, "We are very excited and can not wait to meet you and say you want to be there when I wanted to send something Love and congratulate the new parents.

vunderba... said...

, Mentioning what was his reaction when he discovered that his girlfriend was pregnant. Tell me, how happy he is, can not wait till see the child. The baby is happy, they have a mother. Congratulations to the happy couple.

shit like that

Post a Comment