Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wedgie Stories For Boys And Girls Please Answer:how Do I Change???

Please answer:how do i change??? - wedgie stories for boys and girls

I'm at school and I am not a geek or a nerd, but somehow always have a bad reputation, a cause for these 3 stories
1. I was visiting on my street and a few children not in school, compared to my friend who was not there at the time, my friend has left something for me in the cellar. Taking a camera from another wedgie and pantsed me my ear the whole school.
2.recently) my friend started near the bathroom and then I beat pantsed urine and swirled.
3. The worst of all. I was at the University of the basment [3 Girls 2 boys drunk] girl gave me a kick in the balls pushed me into the bathroom, where I [whiti wightys to give pantsed I said, I'm not threatening the video show for the neighborhood children] I can wedgie girls call me cute laghinga nerd and then a Swirlies urinate for at least two minutes and put me in a complete reversal of Nelson head and pressed my head into a girl ass naked.
How can I avoid, and it

5 comments:

inspired... said...

I can not believe people so freakin bad! It is terrible and I can not believe that people need to go about such things, I'm sorry. Like what you can do that are maybe even a defense class or something for themselves. Get a very pleasant person you could perhaps more to help it.

Blessing and good luck to you!

^!$#~U said...

to make the police comply with hard facts

swati_ch... said...

File a formal complaint

Amanda said...

Not worry what others think. Everyone has embarrassing stories. Study hard, himself and the university is a pimp. lol! It now seems important, but in a year or two children will get pantsed and not you. For the moment, no more girls and young douche bag trust.

Joseph U said...

Thos stop to go with these people is a mess, you need
I'm excited, good luck and God bless Help

Post a Comment