Friday, February 19, 2010

Tazorac Without Moisturizer Is It Safe For Me To Try Olay Total Effects Firming Cream? I'm Only 21 Yrs Old...?

Is it safe for me to try Olay Total Effects Firming Cream? I'm only 21 yrs old...? - tazorac without moisturizer

Firstly, I am only 21 and I know some of you, ask yourself, why use this product, which is lol for the elderly. I had to use a few problems with my skin for 7 years and tried almost all pharmacies. My skin is brown naturally, but have I caused a lack of skin tone, acne scars and sun damage. I was 14 years and used to mask without the use of sunscreen, I knew I had to do it! And under my Eyebags my pores are big enough and my skin is not quite as tight or business as before. And I asked myself if I try Olay firming cream that it would be very bad for my face because I'm only 21? I know this is not just for youth. But when I read what he is doing everythingneed! Avar Please tell me I have seen a dermatologist, I have been a few times and he gave me the cream-E Green, Tazorac and Differin, none of them worked! So it was a waste of time and money. My kind of moisturizer for normal skin, I use Aveeno wash and scrub Ambi, I love these two products do not go out and Ambi face is not too dry. What would you recommend for all? What a long and thank you in advance

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Try it - simply because the older women does not mean that just for them. Also - try to Dove moisturizer. It's great!

Post a Comment